Sunday, July 6, 2008

Launch of the Metro Motorist NYC blog

Welcome to a new beginning.

This is the inaugural post of the Metro Motorist NYC where motorist, passengers, pedestrians, commuters and the rest can be informed and educated about driving in the city. I, myself, needed a resource where I can go to the "How to's" guides, reviews of places and products, talk to faces and tell their stories. Do you ever wonder what do to save gas in the city? I'll point the way. Ever asked yourself what's the best deal when purchasing a used or new car? Ever saw a new car passing by on the street and you want to post it here? No problem.

Keep an eye on this space where I'll also have video logs (vlog from here on in) on what's happening in and around the city. In the meantime, please feel free to patronize my advertisers and/or drop a kind donation in support of this blog. Thanks in advance!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Extended Stay Hotels