Saturday, November 14, 2009

If There's Cash, Paterson May Rethink License Plate Fee

If There's Cash, Paterson May Rethink License Plate Fee: "

2009_11_emplicense.jpg Naturally, not many people are happy with the state's decision to change license plates and charge $25 in the process. Governor Paterson said he'd nix the feeif there was some other way to generate $129 million, 'I'm optimistic I can find a way to replace the $129 million hole -- and I'll reconsider it. I'll go back and take a look at the license plates because it has upset so many people... What I would like is help figuring out how to replace it.' So, we guess that the DMV's explanation that the license plates had to be changed for safety reasons is BS, then?





Add to digg
Email this Article
Add to Facebook
Add to Google



"
blog comments powered by Disqus
Extended Stay Hotels